Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Time

I love my blog. I really do. Unfortunately I don't have a lot of time for posting. Living in Maryland and working in Virginia makes for a really long day. Then I have all my "babies" that I want to love on once I'm home. And I have to say my loves do take precedence. However, I've got to have some time for me too. Ain't this modern life grand? So this is just about all the post I can manage this night. But I'm still here. I've got so many things I want to write about! My head just spins. For right now though I have to say a "rest well" to two of my uncles. Uncle Francis passed away Monday, March 14. Saturday, March 26 Uncle Larry passed over. Uncle Larry was my cousin Billy's stepfather. The only father Billy ever knew. I believe I've written about Billy before - he died when he was 17 after playing in a football game. I'm sure I'll write more about him as well. For now, I wish Uncle Francis and Uncle Larry Godspeed. Rest well.

3 comments:

Tracy said...

Wow. sorry to hear about your uncles. One thing that helps is to do something you know they would have enjoyed doing, it kind of chases the sad feelings away.

I hope you're doing well, miss ya!

Ravenslove said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Ravenslove said...

sorry about your uncles girly, I will send up my prayers to the Great Spirit to watch over and lead them to the after life.