Saturday, March 19, 2005

Here I Am

OK, First post. This'll be a short one. I'm mostly just setting up and deciding how this will go. I've just had some wonderful spaghetti and salad and garlic bread from Ledo's here in Laurel. The best I've found so far for "real" Italian food here. Well, inexpensive "real" anyway. Izzy is absolutely pissed that he wasn't allowed on the table to share. Apparently Kaycee wasn't real happy either because she decided to try to chew the fish bowl. That's right. We keep a fish bowl for the "kids" to drink from. Not spoiled much. Did I mention the eight foot tall scratching post/perch they have? Perhaps I should also mention they're cats. I'll load some pictures as soon as I figure out how to do that. That's all for now, but I may be back later for more.

1 comment:

Tracy said...

Nice to see you start up well! Pretty site - I like the script.

Have a great week!