Saturday, January 21, 2006

Happy Birthday William

Hey Lovey! Happy Birthday! It's a really pretty day - sun's shining for you. I'll be thinking of you - I always do. Justin and Quentin are doing so good. I know you're proud of them. Justin transfered from West Virginia to Bloomsburg. Charles has your guitar - it sounds great! Beautiful, rich tone. Thank you Bebe! I know you're near when he plays it - and I know you enjoy it, even if you are a bit jealous! You two are like two peas in a pod. I wish you could have know him in this life. I just can't believe you're gone. You seem so close sometimes. I forget sometimes. Is that bad? Is it wrong of me? When we went back home to see Mom & Dad & Co. I kept thinking, "Where is William living now? I can't wait to see him!". I'd wonder what you're doing now. Then I'd remember. I'm sorry I didn't get to visit with you longer. It was so cold that day. The snow was so deep. We're going back up in March, before we leave for Missouri, so I'll get to stay with you a little longer. I hope! Who knows the way this weather has been! I know you're not really there though. I feel your spirit flying now. But that's where we can leave rememberances. I know you're blessing Caiden Edward. Such a sweet baby! Mother thinks he'll be starting college next week. She is nuts over that child. We'll never, any of us, stop loving you. We'll always remember you. I'm sorry I couldn't help you. I'm so sorry I couldn't save you. I try to accept that I wasn't meant to save you. And I hate it. I'll hear a song on the radio and be pissed because you'll never get to hear it. Remember "Little Willie," by the Sweet? I found it again, and have been listening to it. Richard said the song was about you. I cried the first time I listened. I'm finally being able to smile and laugh a little when I listen now. I miss you.

No comments: